We proudly accept PayPal, money orders, cash, and personal checks for all orders placed on this site.

The first Little House is located in Peoria, IL. It was built for Mary and Francis Little in 1902. The Littles sold the house two years later due to finances. Ten years later, when finances were more secure the Littles had Wright build another home for them in Wayzata, MN. The window design in the Peoria house has delicate lines with a thin white opal border and gold accent glass. The came is colonial style zinc came.

Peoria, IL - 1902
 
Previous House: Lake Geneva Inn   

     
Francis W. Little House Bedroom Window
LITL-P1
24" x 31 3/8"
$11.50
Francis W. Little House Bedroom Window
LITL-P2
10 1/16" x 31 3/8"
$9.00
 


Copyright © 2001 Prairie Designs of California. All rights reserved.
This site was designed by Red Apple Design based on the Gale House.